We are in receipt of information that certain actors are abusing the legitimate online streaming service yPlayer For Windows 10 Crack and using it to host a ransomware-as-a-service in combination with the Crypt888 ransomware.
The file locking ransomware Crypt888 has been seen to be bundled with a campaign that is designed to target yPlayer users and the fake yPlayer desktop app is used to trick victims into paying the ransom.
To be clear, we are not investigating this activity at this stage.
If you notice any unusual activity or have reason to believe that your yPlayer account has been compromised, please contact us on rtm[at]eset.com.
How to decrypt files encrypted by Crypt888 ransomware
ESET NOD32 has a decryptor tool that works just as well as the yPlayer desktop app. The software uses the same decryption method as it does with ransomware, decrypting files with AES-256 encryption algorithm.
In this section, we will explain how to decrypt files infected by Crypt888 ransomware. If you have files that have been encrypted by the ransomware, it is highly recommended that you use the free version of ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security to remove it.
Steps to recover files encrypted by Crypt888 ransomware
1.Download and install ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security.
2.Create a folder, save the malware sample and the ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security malware detection database to the destination location.
3.Double-click on the ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security shortcut, run the program and follow the prompts.
4.After the program has loaded, launch ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security and click on "Scan" button.
5.The ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security tool will scan the selected file or folder and tell you if any malware is found.
6.When the scan is complete, the results will be displayed in the main interface. Scroll to the bottom of the main interface and click on "Decrypt Files" button.
7.Next, click on "Decrypt Now" button to begin the process of decryption.
8.The ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security decryption process may take some time, especially when the files are encrypted by the Crypt888 ransomware.
9.When the process is finished, the malware will be cleaned from your computer and the files will be decrypted. You will be asked to confirm
* Analyzes your daily use and gives you the best keyboard shortcuts for each application.
* Allows you to use more than one keyboard layout with more than one language.
* To avoid being confused by long titles, yPlayer 2022 Crack shows all the characters, punctuation, symbols and numbers in the list.
* Shortens the title of the videos, your computer, while the name of the project and then saved.
* Allows you to rename a video with their current name.
* When choosing a video, you can click on the small icon of the keyboard (KeyMacro) on the bottom right corner of the window and you will know the corresponding keyboard shortcuts to minimize the video.
* When you do not need yPlayer Product Key, you can click on the small x icon on the bottom right corner of the window and then click on the y icon to close it.
* This program does not use any third-party or adware.
* Some features may not be available in all versions of Windows.
* If you encounter any problems, please send us a support request.
Parallels 10 Run 8/10/2009
When i try to run windows vista on my mac pro i cant even get to safe mode. When I try the cd, the blue screen comes up but it wont let me do anything. I am not sure what to do. I have read and heard that i need to have some kinda ISO image created and burned onto a disc but i am not sure how to do that on my mac pro. If anyone can help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated.
Parallels: Virtualize a Mac OSX Lion (8.7) PCin a Mac OSX 10.6.8 PC 11/10by: paulb
I've had this problem before so this time I wanted to install an old version of Parallels so I could try running the latest Lion and I don't have any issues. I'm running 10.6.8 on a 10.6.8 VM. I installed Lion from the DVD and now I'm running Parallels 10.0.6. I have X11 enabled in the VM as well as enabled in the host (10.6.8) and this works fine. If I try to run any version of OSX on it it
By using yPlayer, you will have access to a simple and intuitive media library.
- yPlayer is a free and Open Source video player designed to be used by anyone and does not require any registration or installation.
- yPlayer does not require flash and can play every type of video, whether in mp3, mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, mpeg, wma, etc...
- yPlayer allows you to search youtube videos by keyword or by entering a URL of your choice.
- yPlayer supports all major browsers, including IE6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9.5+, Chrome 7+, Safari 5+,...
- yPlayer allows you to build your own collection of personalized video libraries, and to export them in either csv or xml file format.
- you can easily save and resume your video session with just one click
- yPlayer plays video files directly within the application, and you can even create playlists and play them in an endless loop
- you can play videos with many different options (listen only, show the audio only, allow subtitles, etc...)
- yPlayer supports all the most common keyboard shortcuts
- if you have a headset, yPlayer can also play audio files in your default headset!
- yPlayer can be configured and customized easily using the application GUI, an embedded help system and a XML configuration file.
- yPlayer uses its own very fast and efficient graphics engine, making it very suited to run on smartphones and other low spec'ed hardware (eg. ARM)
- you can also edit your audio or video track, or turn on or off the captions or subtitles
- the video quality can be set to HD, SD or even a lower quality
- of course yPlayer also supports video files from other online services such as Google Video, Dailymotion and Youku
- put the downloaded yPlayer file on a folder in your computer.
- when installed, yPlayer should appear under the application menu in the list of installed software.
- if you click on the yPlayer icon, the application should start and the video player interface should appear.
- select a video from the list (or enter a URL for a video on youtube)
- you can now select a video quality (or a specific audio/subtitle track)
- click on the play icon to start
Find your favorite videos from YouTube right from your screen with yPlayer.
Enjoy a clean and simple design, excellent video quality, and great audio.
It gives you the ability to view the clips in a small pane, which can be moved anywhere on your desktop.
Furthermore, you can go to the next result, repeat the current video, open the clip in your web browser, adjust the volume, as well as activate the video controls.
Lastly, it allows you to control the playback speed and disable a repeat video option.
What's in this version:
- Fixed a couple of bugs
Ratings (1 Votes)
Photo & Video
This is the place where you can leave your comments, share your views and win some nice prizes every now and then!
Tips & Tricks
Information posted on this site is posted by users and contributors to this site. This is not any company's announcement, or an official part of the Company's development process. This information is provided on an "AS IS" BASIS without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties that the information will be virus-free and without any misleading statements or omissions. If you believe anything posted on this site is in violation of copyright, please click here to email us directly.
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL WRITERS AND REVIEWERS. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED MAY NOT REFLECT THOSE OF THE COMPANY FOR WHICH THE AUTHOR WORKS. THANK YOU FOR READING.The View on Friday discussed the police killing of Charleena Lyles in St. Louis and later in Ohio. The final segment of the show opened with audience members discussing the events in St. Louis.
“I think that if these things have been going on for so long and people aren’t doing anything about it, it’s a social problem,” one woman said. “We should just be saying we don’t want this.”
“We need to change the mentality,” said another woman. “This is very much a racial issue.”
“A certain community in St. Louis is the victim of racial profiling,” said co-host Joy Behar.
Gretchen Carlson then brought up the issue of violence against police officers.
“The police are supposed to protect us, and we’
Mac OS X 10.10 or later:
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz
Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.9 or later:
AMD Radeon HD 6750D
BigFatherMedia Player Codec PackFixCleanerAntispamSniper for Windows MailQuick Access Bar